Location: Malmö, Sweden
Minut (minut.com) is a Scandinavian startup pioneering a new type of home security. It’s an approach that puts community first and aims to better balance privacy and safety. Our first product, Point, is an all-in-one home alarm which takes seconds to install and notifies you immediately in case something is wrong at home. We firmly believe that people shouldn’t have to install a camera in their living room to know that their home is fine. We’re a 25 person team of engineers and builders from Apple, Google, Blackberry, Axis and more based between London and Malmö.
We are a fast-growing company and are looking for two additional support team members with great customer service and problem-solving skills to join the team.
What you will get
- A support job where you’ll learn new things every day.
- Have a meaningful impact on a product which is just entering the global market.
- Decide which hours you work during the days you’re scheduled with the possibility to work remotely.
- Contribute to the success of a fast-growing startup and the opportunity to grow with us!
Who are you?
- You are tech-savvy! You have a knack for solving technical challenges and know how to find solutions to problems you haven’t seen before.
- You have previous support experience and a great sense for customer service and sales.
- You like solving problems on your own as much as you enjoy working together with the rest of the support team.
- You have an interest in the smart home and might have a few connected devices on your own already.
- You don’t have to speak Swedish, but your English is excellent! Good knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You adapt well to new situations and can deal well with concurrent tasks.
- Handle and respond to customers feedback and user requests across Minut’s various support channels.
- Analyse and summarise customers’ feedback to the product development and marketing teams.
- Continuously find ways to improve Minut’s Help Centre.
- Be a kick-ass team member!
You work 10-15 hours a week and are expected to be able to join meetings about once a week. Like to join our team? Send a message and your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.