Location: Malmö, Sweden
We’re building a smart home alarm and monitoring device that will change the way people approach the health & security of their home.
We are creating a product with the ambition that millions of people will use it to understand what’s going on inside their homes — allowing them to improve their safety today and catch any small issues before they become big issues.
We are trying to create a truly personalised product for each customer. That means delivering tailored insights and advice to each person based on their own situation and needs — whether that’s protecting their home from intruders & fire, or ensuring it’s an environmentally safe place to raise a family. All technology, from hardware to neural nets powering insights to user apps, is developed in-house which gives you a unique opportunity to interact and learn from people with a broad range of backgrounds.
Three years ago, it was just the 4 founders – and we’re now a team of 25 across 3 offices with hugely ambitious plans. As a consequence, every single member of the team works on high impact and groundbreaking challenges. Our organisation is flat and lean where everyone talks to everyone. This allows us to be quick and work on what matters.
As a front-end web developer you will play a central role in shaping the customer journey with lots of input on both marketing and product management.
Who are you?
- You want to build a consumer product with a meaningful impact on thousands of people every day.
- You care deeply about design and user experience.
- You enjoy working in a mixed team with both designers, marketers, and engineers.
- You are curious.
- You have a good sense of initiative and ownership.
- Extend and develop a new, fresh look for minut.com which integrates product information, a blog, a help centre, and account management.
- Develop a smooth purchasing experience for consumers from all over the world.
- Shape and choose technologies used for frontend work. Today’s stack includes WordPress for minut.com and an HTML5/CSS/AngularJS application for account management.
- Staying up to date on best practices in web development
- Integrate tools for A/B testing, SEO, CRM, and analytics.
- You have built websites before that you’re happy to show off and talk in detail about.
- You are a great communicator and comfortable working with remote teams.
- If you’ve worked with Stripe and Orderdesk in the past, that’s great!
- English is a requirement, but Swedish is not.
Practicalities & Benefits
- There’s an opportunity to spend the first 6 months of this position in London. Expect to travel between Malmö and London about once a month.
- Company away days twice a year. Usually March/April and September/October.
- Relocation package. If you’re not in Malmö, we’ll help you relocate.
- Well-fare allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Flexibility to work remotely when needed
- Stock options, if we do well, you do well.
Curious about the position and want to apply? Send an email to email@example.com or call +46702214822. No agencies, please.