Nils Mattisson, firstname.lastname@example.org
In the media
- April 24, 2018 – First batch of Point version 2, already sold out ” Smarta larmbolaget Minut: Första upplagan är redan slutsåld” (Di Digital)
- Nov 24, 2017 – Swedish home security startup Minut raises $2.5 million, launches Kickstarter (Tech.eu)
- Nov 22, 2017 – The new version of Point, better and smarter “Smarta larmbolaget Minut: ”Vi ska bli störst i världen” (DI Digital)
- Jan 8, 2017—Swedish entrepreneurs at CES 2017 “Svenskar utmanar i Las Vegas” (SVD)
- Dec 1, 2016 —Launching partnership with Finland’s largest telco Elisa “Nordic Makers-bolag får finskt genombrott” (DI Digital)
- Nov 17, 2014 – Surveillance box alerts you to break-in noise at home (New Scientist)
- Nov 14, 2014 – “The Point Will Watch Your House While You’re Away” (TechCrunch)
- Minut was founded in August, 2014, by Nils Mattisson, Fredrik Ahlberg, Martin Lööf and Marcus Ljungblad.
- Minut is the first Scandinavian company to attend HAX, the world’s premier hardware accelerator.
- Minut employs people from Apple, Google, TAT, Axis, and the top universities in Sweden.
- Point launched on Kickstarter in November, 2014 and pledged $240000, almost 5x its original goal.
- Shipped 5000 Points since January, 2016. An updated version of Point is shipping in 2018.
- Established corporate partnerships with pilots running in Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden and Finland.