Nils Mattisson, firstname.lastname@example.org
In the media
- Jan 8, 2017—Swedish entrepreneurs at CES 2017 “Svenskar utmanar i Las Vegas” (SVD)
- Dec 1, 2016—Launching partnership with Finland’s largest telco Elisa “Nordic Makers-bolag får finskt genombrott” (DI Digital)
- Minut was founded in August, 2014, by Nils Mattisson, Fredrik Ahlberg, Martin Lööf and Marcus Ljungblad.
- Minut is the first Scandinavian company to attend HAX, the world’s premier hardware accelerator.
- Minut employs people from Apple, Google, TAT, Axis, and the top universities in Sweden.
- Point launched on Kickstarter in November, 2014 and pledged $240000, almost 5x its original goal.
- Shipped 5000 Points since January, 2016.
- Established corporate partnerships with pilots running in Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden and Finland.
Owners: Founders, employees, angel investors, and SOSV
CEO: Nils Mattisson
HQ: Bredgatan 4, Malmö, Sweden